Who should I contact with questions or for more info?
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-915-4673.
What are the breakout sessions that will be offered?
A month prior to the event, an email will be sent out for people to pre-register for breakout sessions. Here is a list of the breakout sessions that will be offered:
1. Marks of an Urban Church Planter
2. Developing an Effective Family Ministry in an Urban Setting: Challenges & Opportunities
3. What Marketplace Leaders Need Most from Pastors/Church Planters
4. A House Church Movement Birthed in the Heart of San Francisco (with a $0 budget)
5. A Church Revitalization in Manhattan: Our Story & Lessons Learned
6. Mobilizing Women for their Full Leadership Potential (& What's Often Overlooked by Men)
7. Planting an Urban Church in One's Hometown/Neighborhood: Challenges and Opportunities
8. Developing a Balanced and Powerful Ministry of Word & Spirit in the Local Church
9. Is it Supposed to Be This Hard? The Story of an Urban Church Planting Couple
10. Why Youth Ministry is so Important in Urban Ministry and How Urban Church Plants Can Make a Difference
11. Following God's Lead - Growing in Individual and Team Discernment
12. Emotionally Healthy Preaching
13. Creating a Culture of Mission and Evangelism From the Very Start
14. How Denominations Can Partner in Successful Urban Church Planting
15. Leading Beyond Mission and Vision: How Strategic Anchors and Celebration Create a Culture of Getting Things Done
16. Launching Multiplying Communities Through the 5-Fold Ministry: Why We Don't and How We Can
Where Can I Stay?
There are a number of hotels and housing options in NYC. Rather than partner with a specific hotel, we would recommend searching websites like hotwire.com or hotels.com for most affordable hotels as these rates are better than any group rates we can offer (Manhattan & Queens are closest to the venue)
What's Your Refund Policy?
A full refund is available less a $35 processing fee (per registration), if your cancellation request is received 30 days prior to the event. Cancellations received between 29 -10 days prior to the event will be refunded at 60% of the registration fee. The pass is transferable for no cost with notification to email@example.com. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 10 days before the event.